Do you have experience within an Industrial Chemistry environment OR have recently graduated with Chemistry qualification OR you are a school leaver and have an interest in Chemistry you are the person for this position as a Lab Assistant.
You will be offered a 1 year contract and have the opportunity to work for a leading global distributor.
Role of a Lab Tester will include:
- Laboratory work, sample testing and despatch plus associated laboratory work
- Testing all incoming bulk tankers prior to decanting or un-loading bulk tanks
- Calibrate lab equipment Takes and dispatches speciality samples to customers Prints labels for tank farm Log all retained samples
- Raise works/factory orders when required Works alongside QA on quarantine management testing Provides support and back up for stock control and works management
- Testing the food products – Acetic, MPG and Glycerine
- Testing the Electrolytic Etches and Acidic Ferric chloride
- Print the labels for Tank farm
Lab Tester candidate requirements:
- Working knowledge of industrial chemistry
- Working in fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of the statutory SHE requirements including EP registration ISO9001:2015 AND iso 14001:2015
The working hours will be Monday-Friday 37.5 hours 09.00 – 17.00