£23,000 - £25,000 basic (depending on experience) + uncapped commission on sales with OTE of £33k - £45K
Is it time for a change? Time for you to work for a company who prioritise your needs and want to help you develop? Here’s the chance!
If you are a natural communicator with the ability to engage people in conversation, this is the job for you.
We are looking for someone to develop with the business as it grows and will provide regular training and coaching to help you develop.
Our client is a well-established business who are determined to train and coach other businesses so they can be just as successful.
- Generating new business; Calling by telephone, identifying opportunities, build rapport and effectively present key benefits and value of our services to secure new business.
- Attend various business and industry events.
- Speak to a variety of different people with varying personalities every day and work to achieve a balance of quality and quantity with the opportunities identified.
- Develop and establish new customer relationships.
- Maximise service and sales profitability by recommending upselling and cross selling products and services
- Achieve sales targets, KPI’s and objectives set by managers.
- Accurately gather and record information of activity on CRM system.
- Liaising with Managing Director to provide feedback on issues and developments.
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Fulfilling occasional tasks from the office at the discretion of the management and any additional ad-hoc duties as required.
We are looking for someone who is a confident, outgoing person with the desire to succeed. With the mental resilience to be able to move from call to call keeping the same positive approach on the last call as you did the first.
- Excellent telephone communication skills with a persuasive approach and confidence to overcome and handle objections
- A bubbly and outgoing personality
- Fantastic listening skills
- Driven and successfully hitting targets and KPI’s
- Experienced working with CRM systems and Microsoft office
- A positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to manage and organise your own workload and multitask effectively
- Able to work on your own initiative
What you will get,
- Flexible working
- No evenings, weekends, or awkward shift patterns
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- A genuinely warm and encouraging work environment with a small and friendly team
- Uncapped Commission
- Growth and Progression through a well-established business
Hours: 9:00 – 5:00 Monday – Friday (no weekend work required)
Flexibility: Permanent full-time or flexible part-time role
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 basic (depending on experience) + uncapped commission on sales with OTE of £33-£45K
If you are ready to start a great career with this client, apply now or give us a call for more details!